Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day One Fasting

This is day one in my 21 day of fasting ..

No facebook, bread or coffee today! yea! I am taking charge in my life and not letting my circumstances affect my outcome! Taking control of what I once thought was uncontrollable. Realizing that we are the outcome of what we think and how we perceive things. In this time of fasting trying to focus more on my God and Family I will blog once a day .
I am Praying hard that this year I will become what God Expects of me. Also what it is that we are suppose to be doing for his purpose in our family . Realizing in this short of time how I thought raising my children was a chore instead of a joy. I am working on having more joy with them from this point on! They have all the Good stuff God and We have instilled in them . I am very happy about that. Holy holy holy to the lord God almighty !

No comments: