Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Count Your Blessings!

Count your Blessings name them one by one!!! Count Your Blessings see what God has done!!


First off everyone that knows me knows I don't take a bunch of guff! NO DRUGS ,NO ALCOHOL at my house.. Lets see I will start with the Cops coming to my house Thursday night and searching it for Kimberly Reeves!! I was talking to my mom and looked out the window around 1230 at night . Well there was lights in my yard so I let the dogs out ! Six Cops were in my yard snooping around looking for her and such! To go backwards a bit we tried to help this woman to clean up her life last summer. She wasn't helping herself and still on dope ,so I told her she was not welcome in my home!! So now foward...the searched my house. Not a blessing !
BUT you know when you pray.... They are not suppose to ever be back out here !
Lyman went to work today!Yea!!!
I put in for some jobs !! Yea
We got some money we were not expecting!
God Blessing Us for trying to be blessings!

No comments: